Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breaking News: Glenn Beck is a d-bag.

This isn't a post to talk about what a raving lunatic Glenn Beck is. Why bother? The guy is either a) completely off his rocker or, b) a whore willing to do anything to up his ratings. Personally, I go with c) Both. In case you missed it, Mr. Beck yesterday pimped secession. I don't know what's sadder, that Beck is trying to convince people we need a another civil war; that he completely misrepresented a Davy Crockett quote to do it; or, that there are some blind faith idiots out there that will hear this nonsense and say, "Hey...he's right!"

I'm gonna go with the misappropriation of the Crockett quote. I mean, I expect the other two choices, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him sit here and sully the hero of the Alamo!

In all seriousness, when something bad happens because of this lunatics ravings, can I volunteer to string the noose for him and light the fire to the FoxNews studio? Can I? Please?

No comments: