Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute for the King of Pop


In tribute to the "Most successful entertainer of all time" (according to Guiness: 2 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions, 13 grammys & 13 solo #1s), here are some videos the BTPC thinks show just how popular the King of Pop really was.


Arabs loved him:



Filipino prisoners loved him:



My personal favorite, Wedding Parties love him. Personally, Von and I are waiting for all of our friends to learn this routine before we tie the knot:

1 comment:

Cheesefrog said...

Funny, as I was originally reading this I was also watching Revenge of the Nerds, and I had forgotten there was a semi-memorable scene where the nerds had a party with the fat chick sorority. The party was going nowhere so Booger broke out some major spleefs and next thing you know everyone was getting down to Thriller.

I have to say though, that the world's preoccupation with Michael the freakshow is a little perplexing. Then again, people are really stupid...