Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to the man behind SC6

Today, we celebrate the 41st birthday of the Dean of Pee Dee Bloggers, Mike Reino. I started reading Mike's SC6 blog back I guess about two years ago. Shortly after I started reading it, I dipped my toes in the internet waters by commenting on his posts. Despite being a conservative yin to my liberal yang, Mike was a welcoming fella and that experience helped push me to decide to give blogging a try myself.

Now we balance the see-saw of political blogging in the Pee Dee like the colossal studs that we are. So happy birthday, Reino. Here's to hoping you have an enjoyable weekend and a mild break from embarrassing conservative political gaffes. A mild one only, though.

Enjoy my gift to you, Benicio Toro's very own 41st birthday cake. You have no idea what this cost me on Ebay.

2 comments:

pluvlaw said...

Reino,

On behalf of John Ensign, I apologize. He did not realize it was your birthday and that I had wished you a mild break from republican scandal foolishness.

But don't worry. Once someone points out that the $96k would appear to be smurfing of the payoff (hitting just under IRS reporting requirements - $12k per parent to each person in the house), Ensign will once again be publicly flogged for ruining my birthday wish to you.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thanks P-Luv. I'm almost ashamed that my foolishness has influenced the youth of America - or is it Yutes?