Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey, Joe...F*#k you.


Joe, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Deputy Dog is starting to try to convince people that he really is not a douchebag. In a recent interview, Lieberman tried to say, hey...I'm not saying Obama isn't experienced enough to be President, I'm just saying he's less prepared than my bestest buddy John.

Really? See, I think that is exactly what you said. In fact, I know you said it, remember:

“You got a real clear choice to make, and I say it respectfully to Senator Obama
cause he is a gifted young man, but he is not ready to be President,” Lieberman
told McCain donors (August 12, 2008).


In that first linked interview, this jerk had the nerve to basically say he can only be held responsible for what he says and since he has done nothing but take the high road, it's all good. Guess Joey has forgotten about his being pimped to legitimize the GOP's bogus "Hamas endorsed Obama" attack. Not to mention his main "reason" for supporting McCain is eviscerated by his buddy's VP pick. That's what some may call "poetic justice" because we all know the real reason you were supporting McCain was because you wanted that VP slot.

Hey, jagoff...when you get out and publicly speak for a campaign, you're tied to it. All of it. That's one reason why so many people who had originally been for your boy are now bailing. They are disgusted. The other reason, well that's the same one that has instigated you backing off your earlier criticism of That One. They can see the writing on the wall.

No comments: