Saturday, October 25, 2008

Is Palin Yoko?



Seriously...I can see myself looking back on the good Governor years from now, being thankful that she pulled a Yoko and broke up the band (splitting the conservative crowd from the religious crowd, or what I like to call "Karl Rove's deal with the Devil").

This is going to be fun. Even I didn't think it was going to escalate this fast, but it looks like I wrote my "Newt and Susan Smith" post just in time. The Republicans are going Lord of the Flies and the McCain and Palin camps are fighting like hell for the conch shell.

Palin got the first major lick in this morning, through Ben Smith's piece.

The McCain camp countered by calling Palin a diva and saying she's "going rogue" (do we take out rogue VP candidates? I mean I know we take out rogue nations).

Sullivan asks one hell of question:

Why is Palin in Iowa today, currently with a deep blue color on all the
electoral maps, if not to start her campaign for 2012?

No comments: