Saturday, February 28, 2009

The gift that keeps on giving.













No...I'm not talking about the Jelly of the Month Club that Cousin Eddie was so fond of. I'm talking about Bobby Jindal's response speech. Or more to the point, the story Jindal inserted himself into in an effort to...well, I have no idea what Jindal was trying to do other than make himself look good. But as the video below shows, the Guv has been working himself into that story for a while, fluctuating details as he sees fit, to grab his audience.

Notice one thing Jindal apparently fails to realize about this story? I suppose the story about the Sheriff is supposed to so folks how government does not work. How it gets in the way. Of course, the example he is using is an example of HIS PARTY's governance and its inability to succeed. And Jindal is telling it, I suppose, in an effort to convince you to continue to vote for him and his party. No...I don't understand it either. Then again, I wasn't there. Oh...neither was Jindal.





No comments: