Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ray Lewis finds God?













As recently as last week, free-agent and dancing-tackling machine Ray Lewis told the Baltimore Sun that where he wanted to go was nobody's busiess:


"I've given my prayers to God. It's between me and him. It's nobody else's
business. That's between me and God."


Apparently, this is God.



God sure looks a lot like the NFL Network's Jaime Dukes. Once he was interviewed by "God," Lewis felt free to share that he wouldn't mind slapping a star on the side of his helmet or being present every time Fireman Ed led his obnoxious ass "J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets" cheer.


I'm cheering for Dallas, since there's a good chance, Ray-Ray "witnesses" another murder, this time of T.O.


Memo to the Baltimore Sun sports department: If you had put this guy on the job, he would have "gotten" the scoop (and by "gotten," I mean fabricated)


No comments: